There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with and we’ll offer you a refund, replacement or otherwise resolve your claim right away.
What do we deem as lost?
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property.
We reserve the right to class this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
What do we deem as damaged?
• When items arrive damaged in transit - ie. desktop has been damaged clearly from transit
• Part of your order is missing due to the package opening in transit.
What we do NOT cover:
• Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
• Delays in transit
• Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
• If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
Our policy for unprotected parcels:
We will follow the claims policy with the selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier. If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.
Please use the below form to make your claim. We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.