Professional Flat-pack Delivery and World Class Installation Service
a piece of furniture or other equipment that is sold in pieces packed flat in a box for easy transport and is assembled by the buyer.
Flat pack delivery: 5-9 business days* (Metro deliveries may occur sooner)
Delivery with on-site assembly : 5-9 business days* (Metro deliveries may occur sooner)
* For orders placed during our sales periods - please allow an additional 3-5 business days lead time.
* Lead time is only applicable to items that are currently in-stock.
* Lead time is still fully dependent on time-slot availability of logistics team and number of orders per day.
* "Working Days" is defined as Monday to Saturday. Our team does not work on Sundays and Public Holidays.
* You must be located at the address provided at time of order - if this is an unoccupied address or no one is available to accept your order, you will be charged a re-delivery fee. We do not deliver to parcel lockers or PO boxes.
* If you do not live within our Sydney and Melbourne Metro delivery area, your desk will be sent with our third party carrier - your order is fulfilled as multi-piece shipments, and the parcels may arrive at separate times. Please allow an additional 3-5 working days for partial deliveries. Flat Pack Delivery service is currently 'To the Front Door'. Transport of boxes is not guaranteed from the courier van into the set up location and will need to be carried out by the customer.
Do kindly note that accessories (PC Mount, Drawer, Cable Spine) do not come with pre-drilled holes. Should you not own or have a drill, on-site assembly is highly recommended.
Only the most carefully selected materials are chosen to be coated with our patented finish on our signature tops. Metal alloys with the highest possible tensile strength are used to form the structure of the Omnidesk.
Every Omnidesk is covered by our extensive aftersales warranty package. We pride ourselves to provide the best Customer Service Experience with every Omnidesk purchased. From presales to aftersales servicing, you are well covered.
Designed with ergonomics in mind and suitable for long hours of comfortable usage. We ensure precise engineering from the iconic curved table tops up to even the built of the adjustable feets at the bottom of each Omnidesk.
At OMNIDESK, we bring the desk direct to you with no middleman, enabling us to focus on giving you, the customer, the maximum amount of our budget into a superior desk.
Tue - Fri: 11.00AM - 7.00PM
Saturday: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Sun, Mon & Public Holidays: Closed
Phone: 03 9917 3730
Address: 400 Dynon Road, West Melbourne Victoria 3003