OMNIDESK has a warranty of 7+3 years covering:
- The electronic parts of the OMNIDESK (the lifting mechanism and the motor)
- Missing materials from the products at the time of delivery
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery
- Major defects in the functionality of the lifting mechanism
Subject to the following:
- Replaced parts will be recollected by OMNIDESK.
- After analysis by our engineers, if any replacement parts are found to be faulty and not due to misuse or wear and tear, the part will replaced and shipped free of charge.
- To benefit under this warranty, OMNIDESK must be notified of any defect within 1 week of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com.
- This warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover:
- Wear and tear of the OMNIDESK or the accessories caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire or other acts of nature and external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product or from defects in the product.
- Damages caused to the OMNIDESK or the accessories during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided.
- Damages caused to the OMNIDESK or the accessories during self-modification.
- OMNIDESK reserves the rights to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- In the scenario where OMNIDESK determined that a benefit under this warranty can be claimed, the cost of repair and replacement of the defective part or material shall be borne by OMNIDESK.
- Replaced parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
- Warranty covers parts replacement only. If an engineer is required for installation of the part on-site, labour/transport cost will be borne by the customer at the discretion of Omnidesk
- The warranty is effective as of the date of delivery.